Sunday, April 15, 2007

C U @ CIL07

My bags are packed and I am ready to head off in the "Nasy Nor'Easter" as the local weather station is calling the dreadful weather. It is going to be a long drive in the rain and wind, but I am so excited about the next 3 days that it does not matter.

My schedule is on the wiki (more or less what I expect to do) and I am staying at the Holiday Inn across from the Hyatt due to a mix-up with my reservation.

I am giving two cybertours and then Bob and I will have the honor of closing down the conference by speaking in the last slot on Wednesday. I am really excited about our session because we get to share it with two really cool presenters from PLCMC.

Safe travels to all who will be on the road or in the air to get to Crystal City!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home