Thursday, May 31, 2007

8 Things Meme (Tyler)

I've been tagged for the 8 Things meme by my Teacozy "real life" buddy. The rules are as follows:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I've been working on a book for about 2 years now. Since I am anal retentive, the plotline is written out and yet I am only on the second chapter of the book.

2. I'm a guitarist who is unable to tune the note B. I have a gap in my hearing pattern that makes me tonedeaf to the frequency which is known as B, and the higher the frequency of B the worse my tuning ear gets.

3. I have a bad habit of leaving closet doors, silverware drawers and kitchen cabinet doors open. I claim it is to test whether we have ghostly spirits in the house (if the doors slam shut by themselves, that's a hint)... it's a total lie. I'm just lazy and forgetful. What's strange is that:

4. Oddly enough, I am fanatical about making sure the doors and windows are locked and closed when I go to bed.

5. I almost became a received a degree in Organismal Biology and Evolutionary Science. I decided to go with an Science and Education degree instead. If you ask me now, I wish I went with OB instead.

6. I still love going to zoos.

7. I have one major goal in life... I need to visit Australia at some point in this lifetime (see the connection in the last 3 things).

8. My dream job would be a golfer. I don't need fame and fortune, just enough to play golf and raise a family. There is not enough time in the day for me and golf.

The people I tag are, and I apologize if any have already done so:
Amy and Mary of Pimp My Library
Tracy
Crazy Roommate
Sara

And since the rest of my buddies have all already been tagged... I'll leave the list as is.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 12:54 PM, Blogger Amy J. Kearns, MLIS said...

Wow, Ty, you and Pete both want to go to Australia - I see a "road" trip! ha ha!

 
At May 31, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Peter Bromberg said...

Ty, If you're every heading to Australia and need someone to carry your guitar, tune your 'b' string, whatever, give me a call.

-p

 
At June 04, 2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re. #3. i am exactly the same way. my aunt explained that i "just want to see all my stuff." i believe she's right. it certainly accounts for the paradoxical counter- habit of locking doors & windows. of course, it might not be the same for you.

- unnamed acquisitions librarian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home