Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Fun: Mental Floss Quiz of the Week!

I really love this magazine, Mental Floss, that we get here are the library... in fact, it says right on it... "Where Knowledge Junkies Get Their Fix!"

Actually, my director loves it too and so do some others around here so it is quite a trick to actually get your hands on it. I think if I ever have to I will end up subscribing to it...

Anyway, they also have a mailing list and they sent out this Quiz of the Week: Discontinued Ben & Jerry's Flavor or Band I Found on MySpace!?

It's pretty funny and I love the way they have the answers for you after you take it, complete with links to actual bands found on MySpace! ;-)

Enjoy!

I only got 5/10 though. My director got 8/10! WOW! How well can YOU do!?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2007 3:27 PM, Blogger A. Rivera said...

I managed to get 7/10 on the quiz. A couple of those were tricky (would someone really name their band this or that?). Anyhow, it was fun. Best, and keep on blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home