Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Hanukkah from Everyone at LibraryGarden!

Non-Crappy Starring You! eCards on JibJab




You too can make a fun, funny, free greeting card at Jib Jab. My sister made several the other day and then I just had to try it! All you need is your Internet connection and some digital photos - it's actually very easy and the site guides you through just a few quick steps. Try it!

We all here at Library Garden wish a happy and healthy holiday season to everyone, no matter what you celebrate, or if you don't even celebrate, and all the best wishes for the upcoming new year!


Okay, one more, I just couldn't help it! Be sure to turn up your volume! :)

Non-Crappy Starring You! eCards on JibJab

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 10:10 AM, Blogger Tyler Rousseau said...

I told Robert that snowball fight would come back to haunt him.

 
At December 12, 2007 10:04 AM, Blogger Robert J. Lackie said...

THAT was hilarious! I am still feeling that snowball ;) I love being a part of this team! I am sharing this with everyone. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home